Friday, January 23, 2009

Music from other blogs

I've decided that it would be easier to, on occasion, post links to other blog entries containing music I've downloaded. This will save me some bandwidth.

Heat My Deck: Fever Ray

Karin from The Knife has released her debut album under the name Fever Ray. It's what you'd expect - sounds very much like The Knife. I thought it was pretty good. You can also find this on iTunes and Amazon MP3.

Love Kylie: X2008 Mixes

I Love Kylie Minogue, and I was excited to find some fanmade studio mixes based on the live performances of the X Tour.

Pop Music Zone: Svala - The Real Me
This is an album released by Icelandic popstar Svala back in 2001. A lot of comparisons were made to Britney Spears. She is now a member of a band called Steed Lord - they do electro music.

relaxmusic: A Camp - Colonia
I think this is by The Cardigans...very interesting, so I had to download it. I will edit this after I listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment